Join the Campus and Visitor Relations Team!
We employ enthusiastic and friendly candidates to lead tours and provide information for prospective students, visitors, and the campus community. Watch our video to learn more about becoming a guide.
- Salary: $10/hr + raises
- Schedule: Pre-set weekday, evening, and weekend hours, including one evening staff meeting per month.
Be an Information Guide
Information Guides assist students, faculty and staff, prospective students, visitors, and members of the community with information about the campus and surrounding areas. Information Guides work at four locations:
- Union South, 1308 W. Dayton St.
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery, 330 N. Orchard St.
- Memorial Union, 800 Langdon St.
- Alumni Park/One Alumni Place, 650 N. Lake St.
Be a Tour Guide
Tour Guides serve as UW ambassadors, educating visitors about academics and campus life, as well as the history, traditions, and achievements of the university. They serve the university by leading prospective student, admitted student, educational, and visitor destination tours.