The Student Housing Fair will be held Wednesday, October 25th from 3:00-6:00 PM in Varsity Hall of Union South. This event is a great opportunity for students to meet with property owners and managers to begin searching for off-campus housing and learn about making informed housing decisions.
Representatives will be available from:
• More than 20 privately-owned rental management companies located around campus
• UW-Madison Campus Area Housing, a service of Campus and Visitor Relations
• University Housing
• Campus and community resources and services
What’s in it for Students?
• Learn how to make an informed housing decision before signing a lease
• Explore some of the best housing options available in the campus and downtown area
• Learn about the many housing options offered by University Housing
• Talk with UW staff who will share resources and programs available to you, regardless of where you live, to help keep you connected to campus
• Pizza, desserts and prizes!